“Vocational education” the founders of the magazine:
- Secondary special and professional education center;
- Secondary vocational education system, staff training and re-training institute.
Its aims and objectives:
- Government reforms carried out in the field of vocational education, the wide coverage of the achievements;
- Students and young people to contribute to the education of the young generation;
- Teachers, engineers, teachers’ professional knowledge, skills and training to serve the spiritual saltirishga.
Specialization, research and teaching.
Republic, the territory of distribution. Periodicity – 2 times a month. Magazines have been published since 2000. Number: ISSN 2010-7498
The sources subscription cost.
Editorial address – Key: 700095. Tashkent city, Tashkent, Zia street, 76. Tel. 150-63-28.
Editorial information: “Professional Education” magazine (April 7, 2000, the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan was established in accordance with Order No. 92 of the U by press and information agency of Uzbekistan on December 11, 2003, registered in 0009 with the number 088 with the number of newly registered.
Size – 60 x 84 1/8 format with 32 page magazine published.
The editors have the status of a legal entity. He said the support of the founders assume all the financial, economic and organizational issues.
“Vocational education” Journal of Higher Attestation Commission of the decision of the Presidium of the doctoral dissertation on the list of research articles to be published in scientific journals, scientific journal.